Friday, May 30, 2008

A New Beginning!

I am so excited to dive into this world of blogging! I am nothing if not wordy, and I love to find kindred spirits to relate to and learn from, which blogging is a perfect venue for.

My blog will focus on life overall, but specifically how I redefine my body and learn to maintain at the fit, lean level I want to stay at! I know there are alot of people out there like me, busting their hump working out but only seeing "fit"results, with an extra 10 lbs or 5% BF still left to lose to hit "optimal leanness"! I am learning what it takes to GET there, and then what it takes to MAINTAIN there! No more yo-yo-ing up and down!

I am currently participating in the Turbulence Training Transformation Challenge #2! I am almost 4 weeks into the challenge, and am seeing great results and really loving the Turbulence Training program! I will post more about this program and what I'm doing in my next post.

I look forward to your comments and feedback!

Karla

5 comments:

Darryl said...

Great start Karla. Blogging about your fitness quest is a great way to stay on target with your goals. That's what I've found

SB-Gal said...

Karla - I'm a new blogger too, I started yesterday, I have goals and everything ;-)

I think I've mentioned this before but I really, really love your Maximus. He's so sweet.

Jenelle

Abby said...

Good Luck Karla! Site looks great!

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Nice work Karla, you're going to do great!

Angie Schumacher said...

Great post! You sound very motivated! Welcome to the blogging world-you will find it helps you so much with your journey!

Good Luck!