Wednesday, July 16, 2008

TT Challenge Update

No post for a long time - have been scrambling with work and a looooong vacation out of town around the fourth! I wanted to post an update on where I am at with the Turbulence Training Challege.

So, 10 weeks into the challenge, I have lost 10 lbs and at last check, my BF was down to just below 17%! I am super happy with where I am at - although I think once I am a few days PAST vacation I'll see possibly another lb or two off this week.

Vacation...Ah yes...It was great to have time off from work, but trying to diet and exercise like a madman while on VACATION was NOT what I needed to be successful! It's like going to Octoberfest when you can't drink (or shouldn't, or don't want to!)! However, I worked my ASS off, doing all of my lifting days, and doing 1-2 hours of cardio a day, EVERY day! It is the only thing that saved my weight despite tastes of EVERYTHING it seemed like! It was just a flood of homemade baked goods, treats, candies, rich foods, etc - I was SO strong for so many of these challenges, but weak for many of them as well. But, it is behind me and I am focused on the final two weeks of my challenge! I am eating clean, doing extra cardio, lifting hard, and making that final push, so I can end the contest knowing I put it all out there and can be proud of my effort!

Personally, I am THRILLED with how I look! I am leaner than I dreamed possible, and all of my clothes are too big now! I have found a new way of life, and am inspired to keep on pushing BEYOND the end of this contest, to continue to find new goals to reach for, and make sure I never allow myself to backslide! I love the structure of Turbulence Training, and that it can always be changing, and is so concise in nature! I get questions all the TIME about what I am doing to bring about such change in my body, and the training is a BIG factor. Diet is huge as well, and clean eating and following basic Precision Nutrition concepts has pushed me beyond previous limitations.

I will be posting pics at the end of the contest and look forward to sharing my progress with you!!

No comments: