Monday, June 23, 2008

Imagineering

I love that word. I got it from Dax Moy's "The Magic 100" program. This is the program tagged as "The Fastest Goal Achievement Program on the Planet". Grand claims? I don't know - I hope it is true! I am going to give it 100% to see!

Back to "imagineering" - there is no official definition in the program (I don't believe - apologies if there is!), but I believe it is "enabling your imagination to engineer your future reality". How cool is that? I have read alot about the Law of Attraction (another, much longer, post!), but the concept of imagineering is so much more rich! Really using your imagination and believing what you imagine, however far-fetched, could be your reality...Who does that??!! Um, kids, that's who...Not busy, stressed out, limited-by-our-knowledge-of-reality, boring adults!

So, that word caught my eye, along with alot of the concepts of the Magic 100 that asked you to suspend reality for the purposes of this exercise of gathering your dreams on paper, and starting to consider them a feasibility. You don't have to ask "How am I ever going to make THAT happen??!!" - in fact, one of the main facets of the Law of Attraction is NOT to ask HOW!! It's like poisoning your aspirations...

The interesting thing that happened during this exercise, is that my aspirations took a totally different direction than I had ever thought or uttered out loud!! How did THAT happen?? But things really started flowing, and I got more and more excited as they landed on paper...I didn't ask how - I still am NOT asking how...I don't have to know that right now...Somehow it will reveal itself to me over time...

Anyway, this is not my final review on the subject of Dax Moy's Magic 100, but I wanted to talk about the process and how it has spurred my thinking...It has invigorated me in many areas of my life, knowing I have BROADER goals and aspirations that I am working towards! Something to think about if you might need that spark in your life as well...

For more info on Dax Moy's Magic 100, Click Here!


No comments: